Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy Saturday !!!! pretty little finds..and gifts..

Found some pretty little tea cups and dishes 
Ford Coppola Sofia wine... 2 bottles for my birthday !!! they are gone!!!!! will  keep these pretty bottles... love them..and the wine is perfect 
Thanks to my wonderful  husband.... A vintage 1920's ruby ring!!! ADORE... I wear silver and gold together all the time..my favorite... time era  too  1920's....
Simply Shabby Chic Bedding.....
Abundance of linens... 
Vintage pretty curtains, gift from a wonderful friend!!! thanks so much Debbie...
Floral's everywhere..
pretty little details..
My outside pool area... Summer time is spent here...
New leather Sandals break in Perfectly...
You can purchase these Forest Princess Leather Sandals  on ESTY .http://www.etsy.com/shop/SHUNAMI.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!!!

11 comments:

Elaine said...

Nice find of pretty teacups and dishes.

Your home is lovely.

Victoria said...

Happy belated Birthday Tausha! I always see that wine in the stores and love the bottle also but haven't tried it. I love your treasures and the sandles too! Your pool area is gorgeous. We've been in Florida for over a year now and I LOVE it here!!! Wouldn't want to be anywhere else:)

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today:)

Sherry Hicks said...

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday, love the pictures pool looks so fun! Bet the wine was wonderful!! Have a great rest of your weekend

Unknown said...

Hi dear,your new vintage cups is beautiful-I have some these cups too and I love all ;-) And your husband is sweetie-what a beautiful gift for you,you is happy women!!!!!The shoes is really perfect and the bed in pink is my dream!Have a nice weekend Tausha!!!xoxo

Lady of the Woods said...

always so beautiful! I love coming here. Can you tell me what are those huge pink flowers in the pool area? I'm always wanting to keep flowers here in Florida, but cannot find anything with showy flowers that last...do you know the name? thanks for your blog and your continued devotion to BEAUTY!

pballard said...

Just such a lovely post! An over abundance of linens, hmn ever need to lighten your load Im your girl! lol! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Karen said...

Hi,
Wow! Great finds! I love your photographs ~ sooo gorgeous with those ruffles, beautiful china and pink roses! Your jewelry is divine and I must try Sofia wine now. Your pool looks amazing too. You have amazing decorating skills! Thank you for inspiring me!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Karen

Ricki Treleaven said...

We've had Coppola wines before, but never the Sofia ones. Your ring is so pretty! I love the twenties, too.

I hope you had a great birthday celebration!

Your blog is so lovely. I've enjoyed reading it lately!

xo,
Ricki Jill

Debbie said...

Everything looks just beautiful, Tausha! I'd say you had a very happy birthday. Enjoy!
xo

WhiteWhispers2u said...

It all looks heavenly! Such great treasures and those bottles are very pretty.

Michaela Búranová said...

Amazing post, dear Tausha. Like always :) I hope that you had a beautiful birthday, I wish you everything good to your life! Have a great summer days, xoxo